Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory
• 50 s/n plus 5 Artist Proofs
• Canvas: 26" x 40" - $1,650
• Artist Proof: 26" x 40" - $1,980
• Frame (America West): 35”x49"-$900
• 35 s/n plus 4 Artist Proofs
• Canvas: 48" x 72" - $3,850
• Artist Proof: 48" x 72" - $4,620
• Frame (America West): 60”x84”-$2,165
For Unframed or Framed artwork, we will contact you within 24 hours after your purchase is complete to finalize the arrangements for your order due to variables in shipping. We are working to get you the best shipping rate possible.
"Lower Yellowstone Falls is one of the grandest symbols of the American West and has been captured by some of the greatest painters in American history such as Albert Bierstadt and Thomas Moran. Moran’s paintings of Yellowstone Falls, after his exploration west in 1871, were so emotionally captivating that they helped persuade Congress to establish the world’s first national park, saving a piece of America forever.
When the water drops from the Lower Yellowstone Falls, it plunges 308 feet before crashing into the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, nearly twice as high as Niagara Falls. Standing on the rim of the canyon, gazing into the falls, is like staring into the heart of America’s wilderness." - John Banovich, Artist/ Conservationist